Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! So, it's the time for resolutions and promises. So what's my resolution? To change my life. It's time for me to stop living in the past, and in my fantasy life too much, and focus on what life has to offer in my today. Me and the Universe are going to make sure this is the best year of my life. Everything I want and desire will be mine! Love, weath, health - I'll be thin and beautiful! And healthy and strong. This is MY year.

I hope this is everyone's year! I hope everyone's dreams come true, and you all want for nothing!

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. And only you can do it babes

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I have typed before somewhere else: You ARE loved and beautiful!!

    Wealthy in friends as well! :D

    Hugs from the angelic one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys rock! I wish I had seen this sooner!!

    ReplyDelete