Thursday, December 11, 2008

My deflowering

Well, this is my first post in my first blog - I am no longer a blog virgin. I have no idea why I'm starting this other than I guess I need a place to put my thoughts since no one seems to listen to me. LOL So what shall I talk about . . .

I am trying to start writing another novel. I refuse to write in someone else's format. I'm just going to write and see what comes out. I have a story idea . . . which of course I'm not going to post here, but I hope it's a good idea. Romantic drama, I guess you could say it will be.

I guess I really don't have much to say right now . . . I will . . . Just popping my own cherry, I guess.

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Talk about a way to pop your cherry with the lovely Mr Butler on the side!

    ;)

    Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa!

    Just thought I'd stop by and say Hi! Hi! LoL. I hope everything is going well and I cant wait to see you this weekend! Its been to long and I need my gals! Love and hugs!

    *Sarah

    ReplyDelete