Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Night's Alright

So, here I am on a Saturday night and I'm baking. I am making pumpkin bread for some of my friends for Christmas. Yes, I said Christmas. Most of my friends are Christian so they get Christmas presents. I actually make a really, really good pumpkin bread - I can't wait to have some!!!

I'm talking to my friend Nancy who is a truck driver with her husband. We just sit on the phone for hours while she drives and we talk about anything and everything - mostly Gerard Butler and his fine self. I am also chatting with my friend Danielle, same thing - we talk about nothing and everything, and especially Gerry. And my friend Cheryl and I are on chat, but we only talk when there's something really important to say . . . LOL. It's fun to talk and chat and type and play all at the same time. You should try it . . .

So today was a good day. Nothing special . . . sometimes those are the best days, you know? Just being you . . . conversing with the Universe. Thanking God for the good things in your life . . . the blessings and the promises. I have hope for the future.

Tomorrow is my son's play. He loves to be in plays, and I'm excited for him. He wants to pursue a career in acting, and I'm going to support him 100%. I'm moving to Los Angeles/Hollywood next summer so that will be perfect for him. We'll find him a good acting school!

No Gerry news. He was at an invitation only party at the Deluxe Nightclub Thursday night, but that's the last we heard. Man, he looked amazing! No one wears a tight t-shirt better than Gerry. Pictures are posted on Gerrylicious and GALS.

Time for dinner . . . later . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment