Friday, December 19, 2008

I should be grading papers, but I wanted to post a bit.

I hope everyone likes the new pic of Gerry I have up. It's my absolute favorite - from the Los Angeles RNR premiere. Excuse me while I wipe up my drool . . .

Today is my last day at work for three weeks. Actually, yesterday was but since Jason had to come in, I decided to come hang out and grade papers. I have no idea what I'm going to do for three weeks, and I only hope I don't gain a ton of weight. I have to start being really careful. I'm getting older, and I can't afford to just sit on my ass and eat. I have to move, but it's so damn cold here! Excuses, excuses. Here's another one . . . it's really hard to be motivated on your own. I have lots of my online friends who are motivating and supportive, but no one right here with me. I wish I could find someone to walk with or exercise with. My friend Julie and I do yoga twice a week, when we do it. I think for New Years we need to commit better.

I actually have stuff I can do . . . I can clean my house; reaarrange my craft room; re-decorate my bedroom. Lots of stuff. And all that requires moving around so it really would be good for me.

I also have to read New Moon, write my own book, make my son's scrapbook (he'll be 21 in February), etc. So, I guess I have LOTS to do. Now, let's see if I do those things or if I sit on my ass in front of the computer "doing" Gerry for three weeks (oh . . . if only).

I should continue grading papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment