Sunday, December 21, 2008

Travel

Well, for two days now I've been making Gerry siggies with a theme. Last night it was Paris; today it's Italy (Venice and Rome). So, of course, I'm now . . . melencholy (thank you Danie).

I try to stay positive that I WILL get to these places one day - with the man of my dreams who I can share all these experiences with. To be held and kissed in an gondola in Venice; to dance at night under the
Champs-Élysées; and to walk the streets of Rome holding hands, walking the piazzas . . . chasing pidgeons. I could go on with my fantasies.

I'm not even sure how one goes about taking trips like these. I guess there are always tour groups. That's romantic, huh? But I guess it's better than not being able to be there at all.

UGH I'm turning into a mush pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment