Wednesday, May 19, 2010

10th Beginnings

Well, I've decided to start blogging again. I'm going to write about various issues, things that pop into my head - things I think other people need to know my opinion about. LOL

I hope you'll follow me on this journey as I try to understand our world. Feel free to leave comments, etc. I have a few blogs that I follow, and please read theirs as well.

What this will NOT BE is a Gerard Butler blog. This blog is going to be used about life issues, what I'm thinking about, etc. Perhaps he'll creep into the topic once in a while, but this will in no way be a fan blog of any sort.

This will be used to voice my opinion about issues that are important to me such as bullying, education, health, some celebrity, probably not politics, maybe religion ... I have a VERY STRONG opinion about things, and am pretty liberal politically. Comments are more than welcome, so are discussions, but arguing with me is not going to be okay. This is MY blog - you want an argument go somewhere else. This is purely for discussion and thought provoking only.

I look forward to emptying my head of useless information, maybe some not so useless information, and your feedback.

Thanks for your friendship!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment